The Annual General Meeting of the Charitable Incorporated Organisation (‘CIO’) known as the Wadhurst Institute, Hall & Field, will be held in the Commemoration Hall on Tuesday 3rd August 2021 at 8pm.
Distancing will be in place
- OPENING REMARKS
- CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
To receive the 2020 annual report of the charity trustees.
- TREASURER’S REPORT
To receive the accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020.
- CHARITY TRUSTEES
To re-elect the following persons as charity trustees under clause 10.4 of the Constitution to serve until the end of the next AGM:
Roger Bishop, Serena Gadd, Karen Neal, Patricia Hay, Andrea Tincombe, Stuart Pocock, Robert Stovell.
To receive the following persons as Charity trustees under clause 10.5 of the Constitution to serve until the end of the next AGM as representatives of the following user bodies:
- Wadhurst Bowls Club – Gina Evans
- Wadhurst Community Cinema – tba
- Wadhurst Cricket Club – John Mitchell
- Wadhurst Dramatic Club – tba
- Wadhurst Parish Council – Sarah Niell
- Wadhurst U3A – Philip Cheung
- Wadhurst History Society – tba
- Wadhurst Football Club – Chris Humphrey
- APPOINTMENT OF AUDITOR
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS (previously notified)
- The meeting is open to all residents of Wadhurst. However, only residents of over 18 years are eligible to vote on the appointment of charity trustees.
- Residents who may wish to become a Charity Trustee should apply to the Secretary for a chat and to get the relevant election forms Applications to be completed two weeks in advance of the meeting
- Matters under Item 6 must be sent in by email and received by the Hon. Secretary no later than midnight on 1st August 2021 (2 days before meeting).